Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Eleanor, strong, deep, and bright like Eleanor Roosevelt. I was named after her. I think  Eleanor is a powerful and elegant name which is so not me. I think My parents named me after Eleanor Roosevelt because they know she was a strong women, and admired her for her devotion to human rights and those less fortunate. I feel strongly about many causes that are important like the environment,and animal rights. I think that if she was alive today she would also feel strongly about those issues to, along with many others that I feel strongly about. As I grow up I hope I become more like her in the fact that she fought for what was right and what she believed in. I also hope that my interest in issues grows even stronger like Eleanor’s did.

I like to be called Elly which I think  is way more bright and cheerful than Eleanor, way more me. To me the name Elly is more fun and happy. It's like the sun, a big ball of energy and brightness in one little four letter name.

Mostly when I’m with my friends I go by Elly which Ilike because I’m more happy and cheery when I’m with them and not serious, which I can be but not often. I think that Eleanor and Elly are like two different sides of the same me, two names, two sides, one me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment