Wednesday, October 8, 2014


     This summer, I read the Selected Series (The Selected, The Elite, The One) by Kiera Cass.  I really liked the books, because the characters' perspective changes, changing my view of the characters too.  I also liked how throughout the books the author wrote in small facts and details that in the end all connect together.
      First of all, I liked the books because I was always learning new information on characters which changed my view of them.  For example, I started out the book liking Aspen. who is American's boyfriend (she is the main character)  When he broke up with her when she thought he was going to propose, I didn't like him anymore.  Later in the book, I got his side of the story, I liked him again.  It went on and off as I learned more about him and what he was made of.
     Another reason, I liked the books is that the author added small details throughout the book that you would slowly put together and finally fully understand the point at the end of the book. Throughout the book I got more information on the rebels such as that some of the rebels were peaceful and that America's dad was a rebel.  The fact that she was named America and a lot of meaning since America was a fallen country.
      I really liked these books because they had many layers.  You have to keep reading to find out what's next,and I never knew what was going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment